COT Meeting: 14th December 2022
On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Draft minutes and reserved minutes of the 25th October meeting TOX/MIN/2022/07.
3. Matters arising.
4. Discussion paper on the request for authorisation of a can coating in the UK. TOX/2022/63 (Reserved).
5. Sub-statement on the potential risk(s) from exposure to microplastics: Inhalation route (Second draft) TOX./2022/64.
6. Aircraft Cabin Air - Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide in aircraft cabin air TOX/2022/65.
7. Discussion paper on EFSA’s 2022 Assessment of the genotoxicity of acrylamide TOX/2022/66.
8. Summary of health-based guidance values for per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances TOX/2022/67.
9. Second draft statement on the potential risk to human health of turmeric and curcumin supplements TOX/2022/68.
10. Update on the work of other FSA Scientific Advisory Committees - for information TOX/2022/69.
11. Any other business.
Next meeting of the Committee: Tuesday 7th of February 2023 at Broadway House, London and via Teams.
- SETE – update on discussions at COMAEP.
- Codex Allergy report TOX/2022/62.
- Smoke flavouring reauthorisations
- 2023 COT workshop
Media discussed during the meeting
PDF documents on this page are not in a fully accessible format, if you require it to be fully accessible, please see the HTML link for that document.
Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide in aircraft cabin air
Summary of health-based guidance values for per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances
Final minutes of the meeting of the Committee on 13th December 2022
The final minutes of the meeting of the Committee held on Tuesday 13th December 2022.