COT Meeting: 28th March 2023
Last updated: 03 July 2023
On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Draft minutes and reserved minutes of the 14th of December 2022 meeting TOX/MIN/2023/08.
3. Matters arising.
4. CBD update (Reserved) TOX/2023/12.
5. COT Workshop Report (Reserved) TOX/2023/13.
6. Aircraft Cabin Air.
- Basis of the regulatory values for carbon dioxide TOX/2023/14.
- Volatile organic compounds in European aircraft cabin air: concentrations and comparison with regulatory standards TOX/2023/15.
7. Review of the EFSA opinion on the safety of titanium dioxide as a food additive: reproductive toxicity TOX/2023/16. (Reserved)
8. Second draft statement on the guidance levels for the fortificants in the Bread and Flour Regulations TOX/2023/17.
9. EFSA Public consultation on “Update of the risk assessment of mineral oil hydrocarbons (MOH) in food” TOX/2023/18.
10. Interim position statement on per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances – first draft TOX/2023/19.
11. Arsenic in the maternal diet discussion paper TOX/2023/20.
12. Update on the work of other FSA Scientific Advisory Committees - for information TOX/2023/21.
13. Any other business.
Next meeting of the Committee: Tuesday 16th May at the Ministry of Justice, London and via Teams.
- Update on EFSA BPA opinion.
Media discussed during the meeting
PDF documents on this page are not in a fully accessible format, if you require it to be fully accessible, please see the HTML link for that document.
As of the 5th of June 2023 this document was re classified and is no longer being treated as reserved.