COT Meeting: 8th February 2022
On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
- 1. Apologies for absence
- 2.Draft minutes of the December meeting TOX/MIN/2021/07
- 3. Matters arising
- 4. Second draft statement on the effects of excess Vitamin A on maternal health TOX/2022/03
- 5. First draft statement on the risk assessment of cow’s milk in children aged 1 to 5 years, in the context of plant-based drinks evaluations TOX/2022/04
- 6.Discussion paper on lead TOX/2022/05
- 7.2021 Draft Annual report TOX/2022/06
- 8.Horizon scanning TOX/2022/07
- 9. Update on actions taken subsequent to Members advice. TOX/2022/08
- 11. Update on the work of other advisory committees TOX/2022/09 - for information
- 12. Any other business
Next meeting of the Committee at 10.00am Tuesday 29th March 2022.
Please note the extraordinary COT meeting to discuss BPA will take place on Thursday 10th February at 10.00 a.m.
- Vitamin D in infant formula TOX/2022/01
- Update on work of OPSS SAC-GS (reserved) TOX/2022/10
Media discussed during the meeting
Please see information on reserved items on the Procedure for holding COT meetings in open session page
Draft minutes of the December meeting
Vitamin D in infant formula - previously reserved
Review of potential risks of Aflatoxin in foodstuffs at the new proposed Codex Alimentarius maximum levels (reserved)
Second draft statement on the effects of excess Vitamin A on maternal health
First draft statement on the risk assessment of cow’s milk in children aged 1 to 5 years, in the context of plant-based drinks evaluations
Discussion paper on effects of Lead on maternal health
2021 Draft Annual report and cover paper
Update on actions taken subsequent to Members advice
Update on the work of other advisory committees - for information
Update on work of OPSS SAC-GS (reserved)
Draft minutes of the meeting of the Committee on 8th February 2022
The final minutes of the meeting of the Committee held on Tuesday 8th February 2022.
Minutes for item 3
These were previously reserved.