COT Meeting: 25th October 2022
On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
- Apologies for absence
- Draft minutes and reserved minutes of the 6th September meeting (Part Reserved) TOX/MIN/2022/06
- Matters arising
- Discussion paper on the request for authorisation of tetra-methyl bisphenol F diglycidyl ether (TMBPF-DGE) to be approved as can coating in the UK. (Reserved) TOX/2022/54 A,B,C,D,E
- Presentations from FSA Fellow and PhD student TOX/2022/61 (Confidential)
- Review of the guidance levels for fortificants in the bread and flour regulations (BFR) TOX/2022/48
- Aircraft Cabin Air - Volatile organic compounds in aircraft cabin air: comparison with work environments TOX/2022/55
- COT FSA Paving the way for a UK Roadmap: Development, Validation and Regulatory Acceptance of New Approach Methodologies (NAMs) in Chemical Risk Assessment - Workshop Report (Reserved) TOX/2022/56
- Turmeric TOX/2022/57
- EFSA Nitrosamine Opinion TOX/2022/58
Update on the work of other FSA Scientific Advisory Committees - for information TOX/2022/59
Any other business
Next meeting of the Committee - Wednesday 14th December at The Ministry of Justice 102 Petty France, London, and via Teams.
- Initial paper on further work on PFAS TOX/2022/53
- Maternal diet - Statement on the potential effects of excess vitamin D intake during preconception, pregnancy and lactation.
- Maternal diet (tea)
Media discussed during the meeting
PDF documents on this page are not in a fully accessible format, if you require it to be fully accessible, please see the HTML link for that document.
Please see information on reserved items on the Procedure for holding COT meetings in open session page
Draft minutes of the 6th September 2022 meeting (Part Reserved)
TOX/2022/57 Annex C
TOX/2022/57 Halegoua Article
Final minutes of the meeting of the Committee on 25th October 2022
The Final minutes of the meeting of the Committee held on Tuesday 25th October 2022