COT Meeting: 5th September 2023
Last updated: 26 October 2023
On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Draft minutes and reserved minutes of the 12th July meeting TOX/MIN/2023/04.
3. Matters arising.
4. Draft Opinion on the evaluation of the recycled poly(ethylene terephthalate) decontamination process operated by PETUK Ltd. for use in manufacture of articles in contact with food (Reserved) TOX/2023/40.
5. Assessment of the risk of allergic reaction from fortification of non-wholemeal wheat flour with folic acid. TOX/2023/41.
6. Systematic review of the literature on dioxins and dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) TOX/2023/42.
7. Chitosan – 2nd draft statement TOX/2023/43.
8. Exposure to titanium dioxide in the UK population TOX/2023/44.
9. Interim position paper on Bisphenol A (BPA) TOX/2023/45.
10. Public consultation on EFSA’s 2023 re-evaluation of the risk to public health from inorganic arsenic in food TOX/2023/46.
11. Statement on cabin air quality-second draft TOX/2023/48.
12. Update on the work of other FSA Scientific Advisory Committees - for information TOX/2023/47.
14. Any other business.
- JEG update.
Media discussed during the meeting