COT Meeting: 16th May 2023
Last updated: 05 June 2023
On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Draft minutes and reserved minutes of the 28th March meeting TOX/MIN/2023/02.
3. Matters arising.
4. Can coating (Reserved) TOX/2023/23.
5. EFSA opinion on BPA TOX/2023/25.
6. Second draft statement on green tea catechins TOX/2023/26.
7. Discussion paper on novel formulations of supplement compounds designed to increase oral bioavailability TOX/2023/27.
8. Committee Advice on the safety of the extension of use of steviol glycosides (E 960) from stevia leaf extract produced by enzymatic conversion (RP1084) (Reserved) TOX/2023/28.
9. Committee Advice on the safety of the Approval of Steviol Glycosides (E 960) Produced by Yarrowia lipolytica (RP1140) (Reserved) TOX/2023/29.
10. Update on the work of other FSA Scientific Advisory Committees - for information TOX/2023/30.
11. Any other business.
Next meeting of the Committee – Tuesday 11th July at Broadway House, London and via Teams.
- JEG update.
- 3rd draft roadmap TOX/2023/22.
Media discussed during the meeting
PDF documents on this page are not in a fully accessible format, if you require it to be fully accessible, please see the HTML link for that document.
Draft minutes of the 28th March 2023 meeting
UK New Approach Methodologies Roadmap (2023) Draft Version 3
EFSA 2023 re-evaluation of the risk to public health from bisphenol A (BPA) in foodstuffs
Third Draft Statement on the Hepatotoxicity of Green Tea Catechins
Discussion Paper on Novel Formulations of Supplement Compounds Designed to Increase Oral Bioavailability
Update on the work of other Scientific Advisory Committees-May 2023
Draft minutes of the meeting: